Working at Amazon
As an Adecco associate at Amazon, your role is crucial.
Count on excellent pay rate and benefits, a clear focus on health & safety, and flexibility.
Health & Safety
Your health and safety remains the top priority. Since the first days of COVID-19, Amazon has been working closely with medical and health experts to ensure the safety of all staff. All government recommendations are applied to ensure a safe, secure working environment, such as frequent cleaning of all facilities, principles of social distancing, etc.
Amazon maintains a culture focused on safety and continuous improvement, highlighting:
• lower injury rates than other companies conducting warehouse activities (based on the latest available HSE reporting data.)
• Comprehensive health &safety training to prepare you for your first day.
Shift patterns designed to give you more time at a time you need it most.
• Four ten-hour shifts per week in UK fulfillment centres.
• Allows for three days off in a working week.
• Shorter working week saves you commute time.
Pay rate and benefits
The earning potential beats the competition! Find out more about the excellent pay rates and benefits at Amazon in About the job.